about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bliss

Right now I am hanging out in a very mellow state.
A wonderful lady who works with Bud also does massage therapy on the side.
Fortunate for me, Bud booked me an appointment with her.
She came to the apartment (yes I didn't have to go anywhere!)
And she massaged all of my baggage away.

I could feel the tension in my shoulders and she spent a lot of time focused in that area.
This is my 3rd massage with her and she said this was the worst she had ever seen my shoulders.
I know that's where I carry all my emotions so that wasn't a surprise after the week I had last week.
The 1st & 2nd worst days of my life as well as other drama that is since resolved.
I was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders and let's just say my shoulders were done!

So I'm in my comfy pjs, with my big red robe, and hubby's Tempur-Pedic slippers.  Candles are lit and I'm about to make some hot tea to soothe this sore throat I'm fighting.  I'm not sure if it's allergies or a cold, but I want it gone, hopefully the massage will flush all those nasty toxins right out and I'll be right as rain by the weekend!

Sorry I haven't had many pictures to post lately.
Last night was my photography class and we covered a lot of information about editing.
I know a good amount of that, but I did still learn somethings.
I told my instructor that I was sorry I had missed last weeks class, but my situation limited me from being there.
They had talked about spot metering and I understood the concept when he re-explained it in class, but I didn't know how to do it on my camera.  He took all of 5 minutes to graciously explain it.  I don't have the ability to spot meter with this camera, but I can do partial metering which can yield similar results.
Our homework is to go through existing photos and find our worst pictures, next class he will diagnose and see if there is anyway to fix the pictures, that'll be our last class!
I have my own homework assignment that involves getting out and capturing so cool letters for my first commissioned piece.

Another random subject, I think I know what Bud is getting for his birthday.  I know that Christmas is first and right around the corner, but January 20th is his Birthday and I will need all the time I can get to try to make this!  I'm hoping I can pull it off!  Can't mention what it is, but I think he'll be happy.

I hope everyone has a blessed Tuesday!
I'm off to lounge on the couch and watch mindless television until the hubby gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment