about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bob Your Head #9

Can you believe that Christmas is Sunday?
This month has flown by.
What am I talking about, this year has flown by!

Well no matter how fast everything seems to be going this is a time when we need to slow down and remember the reason for the season.
There are some artists whose renditions of songs make them sound brand new.
In my opinion Josh Groban is one of those artists.
In this rendition of O Holy Night I am reminded that this is the time of year when we celebrate our Savior's birth.
I am reminded of the Son of God who was born in a manger to come and save all mankind.
Please sit back, press play, and take a moment to remember our savior, the reason for the season, and say a prayer of gratitude!


I hope you all have a Blessed Wendesday!

1 comment:

  1. O Holy Night is my FAVORITE Christmas Hymn. I always am moved whenever I hear:

    "Fall on your knees
    Oh hear the Angel's voices
    O night devine
    O night when Christ was born"

    ReplyDelete