about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bud's First Day

Bud left for his first day of work today as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Air Force.
 I felt like such a proud wifey.
 We are now a one car family.
The main downside was that I had to stay in the hotel all day.
It was my first official day as a "house"-wife.
I kept busy.
I had internet connection so I Skyped with my Dad for over an hour.
I tidied the room a bit.
I watched a little television and I surfed the net for possible apartments that we could check out.

The hardest part about looking for a place to live to hold us over until our base housing is ready is finding someone willing to give us a short term lease and not charge an arm and a leg for the dogs.
Originally we wanted to rent a house, but no homeowners wanted to do short-term or month to month.
Bud came home from work that day with wonderful news
He is just so HANDSOME!
He was told today that he has 8 days of house-finding leave!
That means I get the next week with him to find a place to live and get settled.
So starting tomorrow we will hit the streets hard to find a place to call home, temporarily!

I hope you had a Blessed Monday!

1 comment: