Maternity clothes? I manage to wear a few non-maternity dresses and tank tops.
Stretch marks? NO! Yipee!!
Sleep: Is getting interrupted a bit more by bathroom breaks. I've found if I sleep too long I wake with a headache :( boo.
Best moment this week: Getting the proofs from our maternity photo shoot! I'll be posting pictures tomorrow! It'll be a photo heavy post, but I think I'm in LOVE ;)
Also we went on our hospital tour. Despite the fact that I felt it was rushed and there were too many people on the tour to really feel like we could hear everything it was a good intro to the maternity floor. I now know I'm not supposed to report to the ER when I go into labor, but rather the 4th floor where I'll have to sign in. I also know that Bitsy will be with us as much as possible after she arrives which makes me happy!
Also we went on our hospital tour. Despite the fact that I felt it was rushed and there were too many people on the tour to really feel like we could hear everything it was a good intro to the maternity floor. I now know I'm not supposed to report to the ER when I go into labor, but rather the 4th floor where I'll have to sign in. I also know that Bitsy will be with us as much as possible after she arrives which makes me happy!
Movement: If movement is any indication of when Bitsy will make her arrival I'd have to say we are safe for now. She's much too active in there to be ready to come out!
Food cravings: Still nothing, but Bud & I did have to cave to football season food last night! We made a stop at the grocery store and got Cheddar Brats & Sauerkraut...mustard on mine, bbq sauce on his. Sweet potato fries for him, regular crinkle fries for me! The only thing I didn't have was a beer....crazy to believe I haven't had alcohol in 13 months!
Gender: It is still a Girl!
Labor Signs: I had a twinge of discomfort the other night while sitting on the floor. Not sure what it was. I'm planning to ask the doctor on Thursday if they think she's dropped yet, because there have been a few times when I'm walking that I feel a little more pressure and I've recently had to go to the restroom quite a bit more....3x in 15 minutes last night....It's Bud's fault...he kept making me laugh which triggered my need to use the bathroom!!!
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button....what belly button?!
What I miss: Believe it or not I'm a little over napping each day. I miss being able to go go go all day and not need a nap. Naps used to be a luxury not a necessity!
What I am looking forward to: Another doctor's appointment on Thursday...I'm going to be going weekly from here on out and that is surreal to me!
Also we have our all day birthing class on Saturday. I'll have to fill everyone in on what all we cover!
Also we have our all day birthing class on Saturday. I'll have to fill everyone in on what all we cover!
Weekly Wisdom: I always promised myself that when I got pregnant I'd never complain that I was getting fat. I've stuck to that. I have clung to the idea that I am growing a beautiful life inside of me and that this body was meant for that. I think that having a healthy perspective on our bodies during pregnancy will make pregnancy that much more enjoyable. I'm actually having a hard time remembering what it was like not to be pregnant.
From whattoexpect.com
Your Baby in Week 36 of Pregnancy
Forget your aching back (and everything else!) by trying to focus on your baby, who is now about six pounds and 20 inches long, with soft bones and cartilage to allow a safer journey through the exit door. Most of her systems (from circulatory to musculoskeletal) are ready for prime time, though her digestion system — which has done only practice runs so far — will kick into gear as she takes her first suckle at the breast or bottle.

The size of a crenshaw melon
source

source
I hope you had a Blessed Sunday!
This week's verse to memorize:
"O Lord, your unfailing love fills the earth; teach me your decrees." ~Psalm 119:64


I'm so excited for you! You look excellent, and so beautiful! Those maternity pics are probably so lovely! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful. It won't be much longer now.
ReplyDelete