Sometimes you find recipes that seem a little out of your comfort zone.
What if this fails?
What if I don't like it?
That's kind of how I felt when I opted to take on this recipe.
After all I had never done stuffed shells before.
Let me tell you though they are easier than you might think AND if you like buffalo chicken this recipe will be a hit!
Here Is What You'll Need:
- 16 large pasta shells
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 6-8 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce (Buffalo Flavor)
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Preheat your oven to 350º
Now cook up the pasta shells as instructed on the box.
Once they are cooked you will rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
Now place them in your non-stick sprayed baking dish.
In a pan cook the chicken, breaking it up as you go, until it is all cooked.
Now add the garlic and celery to the chicken and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Remove pan from stove top and stir in the hot sauce, parsley, and ricotta cheese.
Us a spoon to carefully place the chicken mixture into each shell.
Now bake for 25 minutes until the tips of shells begin to turn brown and crisp.
And there you have it!
Some recipes call for blue cheese in the mix, but I'm not a huge fan of that.
We served these up for dinner one night, but I think they would have been much better used as an appetizer at a football party!
I hope you had a Blessed Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment