Whew! It's been a busy week!
I've moved from one house to another and nearly completed unpacking everything.
I think the hardest thing about moving, be it across town or across the country, is eating.
We eat out so much when we move, because, well hey, all our pots and pans are in boxes!!!
So getting settled in a new house is exciting because it means I can get back to the kitchen to whip up dinner!
This is a new recipe I stumbled across and honestly I stared at it for quite sometime before brining myself to tackle it.
It called for lemonade concentrate.
Seriously.
Anyways let's get started.
Here Is What You'll Need:
Sesame seeds (not pictured and totally optional)
2 Tablespoons cold water
2 Tablespoons corn starch
2 Tablespoons white vinegar
4 chicken breasts (these are frozen)
5 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 container of lemonade concentrate (6 oz & thawed)
1/4 cup ketchup
As always, spray your crock pot with non-stick spray for easy clean up.
Lay your chicken in the bottom of crock pot.
Combine your vinegar, lemonade, ketchup and brown sugar in a bowl.
Pour over chicken.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Carefully remove your chicken from the crock pot.
Add corn starch and water to the remaining juices and allow to thicken for a few minutes.
Serve your chicken on a bed of rice.
Covered with your yummy sauce and sprinkle some sesame seeds right on top!
Eating at home can be such a treat.
I hope you enjoy this yummy meal!
Have a Blessed Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment