about family god read it make it contact me

Friday, March 19, 2010

Beginning Blogger

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.”

Sometimes my biggest fault is my perfectionism.  I started the process of setting up this blog a few days ago and I'm only just now actually writing something.  Why?  Because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to entertain, enlighten, evoke emotion, or explain myself well enough.  Well, I found the above quote and it's right!  The only way I will know the truth is if I start on the road to truth and continue down it and all it's entirety.

I'm a 25 year old woman.  I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for 6 years come April 10th.  I'll graduate with my associates in Business Administration this May and I'm completely content with that, despite the constant questioning by others,"Don't you want to finish"?  I work full time which doesn't leave a lot of time for hobbies after I finish my homework spend time with my husband.  When I can pursue my hobbies my main one is photography.  I have a great camera and enjoy taking pictures, but I hate the idea that I'm supposed to carry it with me wherever I go.  I'm not THAT kind of a photographer.  I have 2 dogs & 1 bearded dragon.  I have 3 best friends whom I've had since middle school.  They are my sisters and if I never made another friend for the rest of my life, as long as I have them my life is full!  I am who I am and I go on whims and try new things only to revert to old habits or distract myself with other new things.  I have a husband who loves me and he is the kindest, most understanding, honorable man I could have married.  He is my perfect match and I thank God daily for his blessings.  I'm a Christian.  My father-in-law likes to call my husband & I liberal Christians.  I think he calls us this in reference to our wearing jeans & flip flops to our concert like church services & having fish tattoos on our feet, if that's what he means, I'm okay with that!  I am Elizabeth and at a young age when asked my name I responded with, "E-biz-a-biz".  Biz is my nickname, I love it.  I love my (crazy, busy) life, my husband, my God & the future he has planned for me.  So I'm starting down the road to truth.  I'll blog about random happenings or readings or whatever else might come to mind and hopefully in doing so I'll be able to watch myself grow.

“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.” ~Orson Welles

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment