Bundled up on the couch with a box of tissues and the television.
Sore throat & body ache still plagued me this morning so a quick call to work & I was home for the day.
Although I wasn't entirely useless all day.
I did get up and do a few loads of laundry.
It's all folded in baskets now waiting for Bud & I to put it all away.
After Bud was home from classes he helped make dinner.
A yummy Chicken & Sausage Gumbo....I should have done a tutorial because it was soo good.
And since I did laundry today, I pre-washed some fabric for one of my projects!
Then I cut and sewed this
I wish I had a table to better showcase this table runner
Brown & White Damask are the featured side
and a simple brown is the backing, but it could be flipped for a more subtle look.
Laid out on my bed so you can get a better picture.
This is for a bridal shower....remember when I showed you this
We have a pink table cloth secured and we will top it with my handy work!
Now I just have to wait until Saturday to make the bunting!
Well I'm off to bed, I have to go to work tomorrow.
I hope everyone is staying warm and had a Blessed Wednesday!





The table runner is so beautiful!! Good job!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog through another one and thought you and your hubby looked so cute in your pic that I just had to come by! :-) You have some wonderful projects and I would love it if you would consider linking some of them up to our Inspiration Friday linky party going on right now and all weekend long! It is so much fun to share your ideas and inspiration and get some back in return. Just by scrolling through your posts I can see you have a lot of talent! I'm now a new follower and we hope you will stop by and say 'hi' if you get a chance! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa