about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blossoms

I'm moving a little slow this evening.
A bit of a sore throat.
I attempted to use elastic thread tonight in my sewing machine.
I followed the directions.
I failed.
I vow to never use elastic thread again.
It's a pain!

I did do some sewing by hand.
It's not my favorite thing to do.
But it's the only way I'm going to make any progress on this:

So here is the before:
And here is the elbow after the first patch had been applied:
I still have to do a smaller patch on the other elbow:
And I have plans for the back....
I'm hoping to finish a top secret project tomorrow afternoon.
Something I need to get in the mail asap.
So this project will probably wait a few more days to get finished.

I unofficially made this a semi-rest week.
The last few weeks I've been so busy crafting and working and being a wife that I'm really feeling it.
Who knows though, I may get bored just sitting around reading so maybe the jacket will be done sooner than anticipated!
I hope you had a BLESSED Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment