So I haven't had much to write about the past few days and for that I apologize.
But while I was loading up my vehicle post grocery shopping I started thinking about dream kitchens.
Silly.
I know, because once Bud commissions in
87 days and once we move my kitchens will be government issued.
Not that I'm complaining, but I am going to have to get creative to bring in a little of my own flair.
Here is one sign I recently saw that I want ever so badly....
I guess I always want to think of the kitchen as a fun place..a place where Bud will stop me while I'm cooking to dance and be goofy while our kids watch in awe.
I already have a few colorful touches...
 |
| My Target Dishes... |
 |
Someday I'd love to replace it all with
Fiestaware! |
 |
| My beloved mixer! |
 |
| and my teapot we use frequently. |
Here are some wonderful ideas for my dream kitchen...
These are just a few things I'm dreaming about tonight.
I hope you all had a BLESSED Monday!
A. super Jealous you have a kitchen aid mixer...and B. when you move look into Colored Wall Vinyl and the re-positional wall vinyl stickers...you can use them to make your own wood signs or put on the walls them self and it wont hurt the wall or paint! I have a cricut so I am able to cut out letters in it and I love it. I used it to put our Last name on the living room wall in big letters!!! I love your dishes and one day I am sure you will have the fabulous fiesta wear!
ReplyDeleteI think you and KS want to have the exact same kitchen...she loves the brightly colored stuff as well.
ReplyDeleteI love bright kitchens, too. I have a good start with my Fiestaware. We received a lot of it for our wedding. I love the Fiesta kitchen. I ahve that one starred in Flickr.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you have so far! Thanks for the inspiration, it makes me want to redo my kitchen! :)
ReplyDeleteI have had Fiestaware for
ReplyDelete24 years ~ have been adding
to what we got when we were
first married : ) I also have
a fancy set that we registered
for, another everyday set and
a Christmas set from Target!!
I am thinking that it is time
to give one of them up. I can
totally see you in a 1940's
inspired kitchen with these fun
colors. A girl can and SHOULD
dream!!!
xx Suzanne