about family god read it make it contact me

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Black & White

When it comes to photography I know that I still have a lot to learn!
Black and white photography is a completely different beast.
Taking a normal picture and converting it doesn't yield the same results as a photo that was taken in black and white from the get go.
Since I've been home quite a bit lately and there hasn't been much to do, the boys have been my test subjects as I goof off with the camera.
Here are some recent pictures of my handsome guys!
Bud got some valuable cuddle time with Pup.
This can be a rarity.
My boys sit by this window most of the day.
They watch carefully at each person who walks past.
Who needs a security system when you have these guys?

I love black & whites!

I hope you had a Blessed Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. What sweeties
    and I bet they
    are great company,
    too! Hope you
    are feeling GREAT
    and the heat isn't
    getting to you.
    Are your boxes all
    unpacked??
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete