about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogger Befuddled.

That is what I am right now.
I'm trying to learn how to make this blog...better, more accessible.
How to expand and grow.

Some current goals I have:
1. Have a custom design done for my blog.
2. Create a Facebook page for this here blog.
3. Add a Facebook icon to the blog for easy access.

That's pretty much all I have planned for the time being.
Baby steps the way I see it.
As of right now I have item #1 in the works, I think I've found a great designer who I am planning to contact pronto!

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at creating a Facebook page....I seem to have hit a cul-de-sac.
By that I mean I'm going around and around in circles and I'm not quite sure where to turn off at.
I don't necessarily want it linked to my personal account, no offense I hope!
I want to set up a page that has a instant feed every time I post.
Also instead of adding a a widget with everyone's faces, I'd simply like a simple icon...
source
If anyone out there has any feedback on how to do these things, please feel free to let me know!
In the meantime I'll be surfing the internet, contacting a designer (who probably knows all the answers to these questions), and more than likely losing time pinning things on Pinterest!

I hope you all had a Blessed Thursday!

This week's verse to memorize:

"Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God's Son does not have life." ~1 John 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment