Do you like peanut butter?
Do you like brownies?
If you answered yes to both of these questions this is for you!
Here is What You'll Need:
-1 box brownies*
*2 eggs
*1/4 cup water
*2/3 cup vegatable oil
-3/4 cup peanut butter
-1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Preheat oven to 350ยบ
Spray your mini muffin tin.
This recipe is so easy I was able to watch an episode of 'The Finder' while I baked!
Make your brownies according to the package directions.
I used a cookie scoop to measure the perfect amount into each mini muffin opening.
Bake for 15 minutes.
They will look like this when they are done.
A toothpick will come out clean.
Allow them to cool and then place them on a wire rack to finish cooling.
Wash your hands and then use your knuckle....
to push an indention into each brownie.
It should look like this.
Now put your peanut butter in the microwave for 45 seconds to soften it.
Fill each divot with melted peanut butter...
....then place approx. 3 chips on in the melted peanut butter.
At this point I like to put them in the fridge so that the peanut butter can harden a bit.
As soon as they are set though, you can bet I'm taking a bite!
Enjoy!
I hope you have a Blessed Tuesday!



Well, I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter, but my husband sure is! Might need to try these out once I get home. :-)
ReplyDeleteI have a love/hate relationship with your food posts. :)
ReplyDelete