about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, April 2, 2012

Butterfinger Dessert

I have felt a little bad lately.
I make a lot of sweet treats around here.
Well today I made a sweet treat that isn't TOO bad.
If you do weight watchers it's only 4 points (I think that is good).
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1 angel food cake (sugar free)...you can buy a prepackaged one for convenience.
- 1 oz fat- free sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 16 oz fat free cool whip
-1 regular size Butterfinger candy bar (or if your store doesn't have them...can you believe it?!...you can use 4 mini Butterfinger bars)
-2 cups of skim milk
Make your pudding according to package and place in the fridge to set up.
Now tear your cake into bite size pieces.
Put your Butterfingers in a ziplock bag and crush
Now add your pudding to the Cool Whip and stir until well blended
Finally, it's time to layer.
You can do this in a regular baking dish or I chose my trifle bowl.
Alternate cake, pudding mix, crushed Butterfingers until you run out.
Isn't it pretty?
It was scrumptious.

I will say though that just adding the vanilla pudding to the Cool Whip was a treat in itself.  
I may or may not have licked the bowl clean during the clean up process.
I'm thinking I might try to cut Cool Whip into all future batches of pudding for a fluffier treat!

I hope you all had a Blessed Monday!







five days five ways | feature friday free for all


Fridays Unfolded

Positively Splendid

4 comments:

  1. oh biz, why must you post things like this?? now i'm hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great treat for you:

    1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding (large box)
    1 Tub of Cool Whip
    2 to 3 Red and Green Apples
    4 Snickers candy bars

    Mix up the cool whip and pudding and let it set up. Cut up the apples and the snickers and mix together with the cool whip and pudding. Most delicious treat EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete