about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls

I have a special treat for you today!
A few weeks back Bud had a big mission at work.
All of the team was working 24 hours, 12 hour shifts.
Bud was working 5pm - 5am.
I promised I would make a special treat for him to bring to work.
I like to keep all his 'guys' and co-workers happy.
This was definitely a hit.

Here Is What You'll Need:
-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
-5 Tablespoons confectioners (powdered) sugar
-1 Tablespoon room temp butter
-1 cup crushed pretzels
-5 ounces chocolate almond bark
In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, sugar, butter, and crushed pretzels.
Roll out 1" balls.
Place them on a cookie sheet and place in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
Melt chocolate in saucepan over low heat.
Dip balls into chocolate and then place on a parchment paper lined tray.
They will look like this.
I placed mine in the fridge afterwards so that the chocolate would harden.
This recipe yields about 12 balls, unless you triple it for your hubby's workplace!
Now take a bite.
After all this hard work, you deserve it!

I hope you had a Blessed Tuesday!
feed my family friday

**Each ball is approximately 154 calories**


3 comments:

  1. They're basically like the pb Bon bons we make at Christmas! Never thought to add in pretzels, will have to try that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. you topped your healthy recipe with THIS! ha. i'm dying here. those look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete