Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy having house guests?
Well I do.
I love making up the guest bed.
I love making a special treat for my guests.
I just love having guests.
This past weekend my brother-in-law came for a quick visit.
He's in South Carolina for some Army Chaplin training and since it's only a 3 hours drive he thought he would take the opportunity to come visit us!
Saturday we decided to take him to the Airborne & Special Operations Museum.
Bud was in a special mood trying to incorporate Uncle B & himself into as many of the displays as possible...
Peek-a-boo!
Casual conversation in the midst of battle....
Can you see the family resemblance?
SURPRISE!!!
We ventured out to the memorial garden and snapped a picture of Uncle B under the Army sign.
It was VERY hot outside.
That afternoon we lounged around watching tv and the guys played PS3.
Bitsy warmed up to Uncle B and crawled over multiple times to try to pull up near him.
Sunday we brought Uncle B to our church and played some Wii as a family while Bitsy napped.
Before Uncle B headed back to SC we took the opportunity to snap a few pictures.
Uncle B, Bitsy, & Bud
Bitsy is so loved!
Uncle B & Bitsy making matching faces :P
Brothers!
This is the last time there will be a picture of both of them wearing glasses.
Bud is getting LASIK today!
The Air Force is paying for it (YEAH) and as jealous as I am (because I wish they would pay for me to get it), I am very excited for him!
I will get my eyes done someday...after we have our student loans paid off and I'm done having babies!
All in all it was a very blessed weekend and Uncle B is already planning to make another quick trip up before he finishes his training in SC.
I feel so blessed that so much of our family has made Bitsy such a priority!
There is no doubt that she is loved by many!
Well I'm off to bring Bud for his surgery...
I hope you all have a Blessed Wednesday!






Hope the surgery goes well, my sil got it a few years ago and I've been jealous ever since! Sure has come a long way since it first came out though. Glad he's getting it, a world of possibilities await!
ReplyDeleteCan I be a house guest/baby sitter for Bitsy??! :) She is just too stinkin' cute.
ReplyDeleteMiss Jess you just let me know when you want to visit the east coast and we will make it happen!
DeleteBig Hugs!!!
What sweet pics, E!
ReplyDeleteI especially loved the
one of Bitsy and Uncle B.
So happy for Bud ~ I had
lasik when I was 43 and
always said I should have
done it 10 years sooner!!
Happy Wednesday,
xo Suzanne
Ahhh -- congrats, Bud! Prayers that all goes smoothly. Enjoy those goggles tonight!
ReplyDelete