about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bad Mood Biz

Unfortunately there are days when bubbly Biz is not quite so bubbly, but rather irritated and annoyed.
Today is one of those days.
Bah-humbug!

Let me just recap the good things that have happened this week.

1.) I am done sewing my Christmas gifts.  I finished last night and boy did it feel amazing!
2.) I was asked to do a senior picture for a cadet who graduates in about a week.  I have little experience with this, but the weather is promising and he already knows where he wants to take the picture so I doubt I can mess this up.
3.) I ordered an adorable new banner for my living room and I can't wait for it to arrive!  We aren't doing much Christmas decorating because we don't have the space this year and we won't be home for Christmas, but I needed a little something help set the mood.

I can't wait to hang this from MY mantle with some twinkly lights
As for my negative Nancy mood it's my own burden to bear.
It's a combination of frustration with something I have no control over and something that isn't even my problem, rather something that has direct affect on our future. As well as pure exhaustion from working so hard to get gifts done and ready for mailing. I guess I've been feeling a little underappreciated and I'm letting that affect my mood.  Not healthy I know.
I'm hoping that my husband will forgive me for nagging lately.
It seems that when I am driven I think everyone else should be equally driven.

So I'm asking for prayer for peace and patience.
'Tis the season of love and grace....I guess I need to start practicing that.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Liz I appreciate everything you are doing for me!! I can't wait to see Brandon's gift. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete