about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bonkers over Bats!

So while I was reading the following blog Someday Crafts  I found a link to this blog Shape Moth.
And she is having a give away for the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!
A bat.
Seriously, I feel like the little girl in Despicable Me
IT'S SO FLUFFY!
Except I'm yelling, "It's so ADORABLE"!!!
Go take a look for your chance to win....
Do you guys remember my post about bats back in October?
I have a strange fascination with these little critters!
Needless to say I'm REALLY hoping I win this guy!
Have a blessed Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Biz :) Thanks for joining my giveaway :D
    I wish you good luck!
    Bsides, I'm following. You have a very nice way of writing on your blog :)

    P.S. In case you are interested in purchasing a bat, you can visit my shop: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/shapemoth or just write ma an email and I can make you whichever bat you want :D

    Greetz
    Kirie (ShapeMoth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Biz! Thanks
    for stopping over from
    Becky's. My daughter
    is also fascinated with
    bats, so I'm not surprised
    at all at your delight in
    this one; he's adorable.
    Merry Thursday!
    xx Suzanne
    PS: Your blog header is
    soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete