about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boarding?

Bud & I got picked up for the airport at 5am.
Our flight was at 6:30am.
We arrived at the airport at 5:15am.
We thought we'd have plenty of time as the Austin airport is NEVER busy.
But after 20 minutes of checking in we got into the line for security.
The lady directing the line said it was at least a 45 minute wait to get through security!
Bud kept checking his watch and saying, "This doesn't look good".
I said a quick little prayer and once we were finally through security and to the gate it was 6:35am.
Technically our flight should have been gone, but we made it!
We got on the plane...the 1/2 empty plane.
We took off at 6:40am.
It was a crazy start to the day!

After arriving in Kansas City a few hours later we realized that we or at least I am a true Texas. 
I was not prepared for the 18 degree weather.
I had a jacket, gloves, and scarf....but I dislike the cold more than I can explain.
I can't seem to get warm.
I am a sunny warm kinda girl....bring on 100 degrees!
Oh well, I guess I'll make due and stay inside as much as possible over the next week.
I hope to check in with you all again tomorrow!

Have a Blessed Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment