about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Diaries #10

Okay so I know I've been posting these here "Baby Diaries" on Sunday, but today was too monumental to wait!
I stayed home today from work (I only have 14 working days left before we move and I become a SAHM).
I hit the treadmill for 1.5 miles, then grabbed some lunch from Applebee's (I normally don't eat at many chain restaurants, but it's the time of year when they have their California Shrimp Salad and I've been in love with it for a few years now).
After eating I took a nap and when I woke up so did our little bundle of joy.
How do I know that she woke up....well I don't really, maybe she was awake the entire time, but it was after I woke up that she decided it was time to get to moving!
Today was the first time that I actually WITNESSED her little kicks/punches.
Seriously...I was laying on the couch and she became super active so I started watching my belly and sure enough....
Pop!
My belly moved.
It's amazing!
It's crazy!
It's a little weird to see haha!
Anyways I'm hoping this means that I'll be able to find out her "schedule" and Bud will get a chance to feel and see her move soon!

In other news a gift from my Mom came today.
Originally, I had registered for an entirely different, less expensive monitor, but my Mother was talking to her oral hygienist who just had a baby and said hygienist swore by this monitor.  She said it gave her peace of mind like no other.  So my mother decided that I should remove the other monitor from my registry and order this one instead (on her)!  
I have to say after seeing it and reading the reviews I can't wait for the time to get here when we can put it to use....much like all the other goodies we are being showered with!

I also did some updating on another registry I have....
These items are more likely to be purchased by myself after baby arrives and only after we have received all the much needed items!  But a girl can dream can't she?

Well I'm off to finish watching Becoming Jane as well as get my laundry and dinner going.
I hope you all had a Blessed Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Hopefully you'll be able to catch her on camera during one of her active times. I find myself watching Liam's belly movements way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been
    busy blogging and
    I missed it! You
    look so gorgeous and
    healthy and glowing.
    How exciting that your
    little girl is so active
    and that you got to SEE
    her movements....love
    that! Just sent you a
    note via e-mail. I miss
    you and just beaming that
    all is going so well : )
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Does your active little girl have any potential names yet? I am very jealous you are going to get to be a SAHM. At least I get to pretend to be one during my summers.

    ReplyDelete