about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Diaries #14

How far along? 26 weeks

According to Google Places...
Bitsy Hitzy is right here!


Total weight gain/loss: 20ish lbs

Maternity clothes? Not always.  I did manage to wear a few regular shirts recently and fortunately they fit over my baby bump!

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Sleep: The past few nights have been weird for me.  Up until recently I was having a hard time winding down and actually wanting to go to bed, but the past 2 nights I've passed out on the couch while we were watching movies!  I think my body needed to play a little catch up.

Best moment this week: Bitsy is getting so active and I love it!  I think my favorite moment was when I could literally see where she was laying at.  I looked down and saw an odd lump that made my normally perfectly round baby bump appear whopperjawed.  It was so neat knowing she was curled up in one spot.

Movement: Seems to be picking up more and more!  And she's getting stronger and stronger!

Food cravings: Still none.

Gender: It's a Girl!

Labor Signs: Nada

Belly Button in or out? I think I have to admit defeat.  My belly button can be seen through my clothing now.  It's probably the only thing I dislike about pregnancy is this outtie belly button.  I'll survive! Ha ha!

What I miss: Hugging my hubby.  This sounds weird.  We still hug!  However, the other day while hugging him I said, "Stop pushing your belly out".  I was convinced he was pushing his belly out to meet mine, 1/2 offended he said, "I'm not".  It was at that moment that I realized my baby bump was really growing faster than I realized.  The good thing is that Bud and I laughed about it after I realized it was just me getting in the way and now when we hug I'm sure to tell him to stop pushing his belly out!

What I am looking forward to: My last day of work is Thursday!  Wednesday I'm off early, but I'm not looking forward to that because it means I have my gestational diabetes test with the doctor!

Weekly Wisdom: Keep moving!  I walked in a 5K and although I was sore this morning, I feel so good!
It's a blessing to know I'm staying healthy as we get closer and closer to meeting our little Bitsy!

From whattoexpect.com

Your Baby in Week 26 of Pregnancy
What's up with your baby? She now weighs a full two pounds and measures nine-plus inches. And this week, her eyes, which until now were developing under fused eyelids, start to open. Of course, there's not much to see in there, but if your baby spots a bright light (or hears a loud noise) near your belly, you may notice an increase in fetal activity. (“Hey, I'm in here, Mommy! Where’s the party!”) What accounts for that response? Her brain is more developed and sophisticated.
2 lbs & measures 9 inches head to rump!

I hope you had a Blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment