about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

French Toast....

MUFFINS!
Here is What You'll Need:
-1/4 cup milk
-3 eggs
-8 slices cinnamon swirl bread, crust removed and cubed
-2 cups all purpose flour
-3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 cup sour cream
-1 teaspoon maple extract
-1 1/2 sticks butter
-1/4 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon cinnamon

Preheat oven to 400ยบ
Grease your muffin pan.
In one bowl mix one egg and milk together.
Add egg and blend until all coated.
In a medium bowl mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Whisk remaining eggs for 30 seconds.
Add sour cream, maple extract, and 1/2 cup melted butter to egg mixture.
Mix well.
Pour wet ingredients over flour mix until everything is well mixed.
Evenly scoop batter into muffin pan.
Lightly press down a spoonful of the egg-moistened bread onto each dollop of dough.

Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Brush with remaining melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
Serve warm.
Enjoy.
Oh and you will enjoy!
These taste just like french toast!

I hope you have a Blessed Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. These look so yummy. I love french toast so much, I think I gotta give these a try.

    ReplyDelete