about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brainfart

I had a giant brainfart. 
For the last couple of weeks I keep forgetting things.
Yesterday I told everyone how excited I was about my Beginner Quilting Class that was going to be Mondays from Oct. 25th thru Nov. 15th from 6:30-9pm.
Today I got to work and just as I was about to put it on my calendar I noticed that Starting November 1st thru 22nd from 6-8pm on MONDAYS I have my photography class! 
Obviously I can not be in two places at once.
So unfortunately I have emailed the lady who teaches the quilting classes and asked if I can get a refund or a credit towards the next time she teaches the class, which my guess would be that'll be after Thanksgiving. 
I'm bummed, but this is the harsh reality of trying to learn more than one thing at a time...haha!


On another note, something that I have not forgotten, my random acts of kindness!
This task has been more difficult than I anticipated and it's not for a lack of trying.
Saturday we were at the state fair and I mostly forgot about doing anything for anyone else.  Seriously, the hustle and bustle of the fair made me go into a trance!
Then on Sunday when we headed back I made a feeble attempt when we stopped at lunch by holding the door for an elderly lady and then a father & son.
Monday...nothing, I failed.
Tuesday....while grocery shopping I picked up items that had fallen on the floor and placed them back on the shelves where they belonged.  After my workout I had seen a neighbor unloading boxes from the back of her vehicle.  I went back outside to see if she wanted any help, but after 10 minutes her trunk was still open and she hadn't emerged...I felt like a creeper so I gave up.

Here is to hoping I can get my memory back in shape, maybe some sodoku is needed.  I'll try to fit that in between crafting, reading, cooking dinner, and working out tonight. 
I hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment