about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, October 10, 2011

B is for Uncle

Uncle B that is.
Bitsy is quite popular around these here parts.
Her Oma was here to meet her as she made her appearance into this work and now her Uncle B has made the journey to see her as well.
Bud's brother BH drove the 12 hour trip to meet his niece last week.
He arrived on October 4th just in time to go to her newborn photo shoot and then headed out again on the 6th.
He was so caring and gentle towards to Bitsy and it was quite apparent that you could see the love he has for her.
 Uncle B has always been a fan of our dogs too, so it was nice having him here to give them a little extra love as well.
Needless to say, I think they have been feeling a little neglected since Bitsy arrived.
 But, just as quickly as he arrived it was time for Uncle B to head back home.
He said his goodbyes and we are making plans to visit him and Aunt B around Christmas!
Bitsy will be nearly 3 months old by then and I can't imagine how much she will have changed.
 See you soon Uncle B!
Thanks for coming to visit!
I hope you all had a Blessed Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pic of her looking up at Uncle B! So cute!

    ReplyDelete