**Warning: In case you didn't catch the title this post will be part 2 of a 3 part photo heavy post!
I am incredibly biased, but I honestly think I have the cutest baby ever!
I ordered the mermaid tail from Pisa My Heart Designs, she's currently on vacation because she was due to have a baby any day too!
I love her work and can't sing her praises loud enough!
I am hoping to sponsor a giveaway with her as soon as she is back up and running!
Our viking hat was a gift from a friend back in Austin, we added the bow at the photo shoot to make it all a little more girly!
Having a baby that eats and sleeps more than anything else makes photo shoots like this possible.
I'm so thankful that we had such an awesome photographer who was able to capture such awesome moments!
We are almost done sharing pictures!
I hope you had a Blessed Saturday!









Oh my GOSH! I am in love with the mermaid tail!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the mermaid tail!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you TOTALLY
ReplyDeletein love, or what??!
xx Suzanne