The photographer who did our maternity photo shoot also did Bitsy's newborn shoot.
She wanted to schedule the shoot between Bitsy's 5-15 day old mark, as babies are most moldable during this time.
We scheduled our shoot for October 4th, Bitsy was 7 days old.
It took about 3 hours to capture all the photos, but it was so worth it!
And Baby Makes Three
Holding 'hands'
1st comes LOVE, Then comes MARRIAGE, Then comes BABY in a baby carriage.
I'm such a proud Mama!
Daddy's shoulders make great headrests
Silly faces are a must to be a member of this family!
Smooshy little faces!
A baby conflicted in a house divided.
10 fingers, 10 toes, and a cute button nose!!!










GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE b/w photos. I feel they capture SO much more than just a picture. Such a beautiful family! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful little thing!!
ReplyDeleteGosh, she is just
ReplyDeletea little doll!
xx Suzanne