Most of the time his singing can calm her if she's irritated, it can put her to sleep, or sometimes she'll just stare ate him in awe.
We are convinced she is going to be a little singer as well.
She coos and hums and practices runs (maybe I'm exaggerating a little) in her sleep!
One song that Bud started singing to her after she arrived was a Jack Johnson song called My Little Girl.
I love this song!
I can picture years of Bud singing this song to Bitsy!
I hope you all find a reason and song that you can bob your head to today!
Have a Blessed Wednesday!

That has to be the sweetest sight...him singing to her. You should sneak a video.
ReplyDeleteawwwww...my son was colic and the only thing that would make him stop crying was the song Cecilla by simon & gar. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a good song! I hope you make sure to tell Adalee! And when she is planning her wedding, this song is the song she chooses for her daddy/daughter dance... yep, already tearing up! :)
ReplyDelete