If you look out my windows today you'll notice a day different than anything we've had in the past week.
It's cloudy.
It's cool.
It's a blase day.
I woke with a headache that just seems to linger.
I'm tired and despite having a list of crafts I'd love to do, I've no motivation to do them.
So what is making me smile today?
Well this little lovely was something I ordered for our gallery wall
isn't she pretty?
I found her here.
She makes me smile....that heart is right over Austin!
What else is making me smile today?
Oh yeah...
I painted these...
(P.S. It takes a lot for me to share feet on here...I'm mildly grossed out by feet. You'll never see my toes unpainted.)
And last but not least on things that are making me smile today...
She always makes me smile.
No matter how bad the headache.
No matter how blase the day.
Bitsy has a way of making that all go away.
I hope you are having a Blessed Saturday!


It's the little things that can turn a day from blase to wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your heart-painted toes! I'm actually going to run upstairs and paint mine now...because they're getting really sad. lol.
Jesse's family is from Wichita. His dad, aunts, and cousin still live there, but his mom lives near us in CA. We usually go back there once a year. Haven't taken Kayleigh yet, except for when I was six weeks pregnant and soooo sick! I'm never flying while pregnant again :)
♥ Bethany
www.happyhomemaker.me
I love the video of Adalee!! What were you doing to make her laugh? She is adorable! OH and your toes are too! ;)
ReplyDeleteAll I was doing was ripping up junk mail!
DeleteFor some reason she thought that was hilarious!