about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bob Your Head #16

This week I was scrolling through songs I've downloaded already to see what might be fun to share here this week.
Well here it is:
He Is We - Happily Ever After

Let me riddle you a ditty, it’s just an itty bitty, little thing on my mind.
About a boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.
Now the funny thing about, ain’t a story without it, but the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine.

We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

Inhale, breathe steady, exhale, like you’re ready, if you’re ready or not.
Just a boy and a girl trying to take on the world, and we want to get caught.
In the middle of a very happy ending, let’s see what we’ve got, let’s give it a shot.
Let’s give it a shot.

We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

We all have a story to tell.
Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it’s glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

We all have a story to tell.
We all have a story to tell.
We all have a story to tell.
We all have a story to tell.

Maybe it's from reading The Hunger Games and wondering how it's all going to end...including the love story portion.
Maybe it's just from missing my hubby and waiting for him to get home in 2 weeks.
Either way...we all want to skip to the end at times and see how it ends!
I know that my story will have a happy ever after once I see Bud at the airport!
It's the waiting that has me running circles!

What story do you have to tell?
If you could skip to the end what would you hope to find the answer to?

Any songs that you'd like to suggest I look up for next week?

I hope you had a Blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment