about family god read it make it contact me

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Be warned....

I just want to give everyone a heads up about tomorrow's post.
It is a heavy topic.
Some of you who have been around for a while may remember me talking, this time last year, about the worst day of my life.
Well tomorrow is the one year anniversary of that day and I'll be sharing here what happened.
It is time and if it in any way can help someone else than it is meant to be shared.
I'd appreciate prayer as I work to find the right words to accurately express the day, event and emotions involved.
I'd appreciate prayer that anyone who could benefit from my experience will find and read the post.
I appreciate all of you!
It is because of many of you that my faith is stronger and for that I'll always be grateful.

I hope you have a Blessed Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment