about family god read it make it contact me

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Give-Away

I hope everyone had a wonderful & filling Thanksgiving!
Were any of you among the group of people lined up outside Target, Best Buy, or other similar stores?
I don't have that in me.
Well regardless of whether you stood out in the cold (it's cold here) or you stayed in your warm bed comatose from all the Turkey and Pie, if you came by here today you can enter our Black Friday Give-Away.

First let me tell you a little bit about who and what is being given away.
Have you ever had the thought pass through your head, "I need a fill in the blank".
I have this frequently and it's normally some obscure idea of something that is neither made or is relatively difficult to procure.
Recently while transferring items from my purse to the diaper bag for he 100th time I stated, "I need a small bag that can hold my essentials and is easy transferred from diaper bag to purse and visa versa".
So began the Etsy search for a clutch-esque type bag.
Then I found what I was looking for....forever mimi

She had Large Cosmetic Bag/Diaper Clutches for the perfect price.
I contacted the seller Julie and requested a specific pattern.
She was delightful to do business with and quick and professional on the customer service side of things.
According to her Etsy profile Julie is....
"...a wife and stay-at-home mom of 5 children. I started my business in order to supplement my husband's income and to honor my mom ("Mimi") who passed away in February 2009. Forever Mimi is dedicated to serving moms like you by giving you high quality handmade products".
And quality handmade products are EXACTLY what she provides!


Etsy is not the only place that Julie is selling her wares....look here.
So what are we giving away this Black Friday?
Well that's kind of up to you!!!
One blessed follower will receive 1 item, of their choosing, of up to $25 from Forever Mimi Boutique


There are 2 ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me:  If you had up to $25 to spend here, how would you spend it, and who would you be buying for?
2. Like Forever Mimi Boutique on Facebook and come back and tell me.


*Also you must be a Busy Biz Blogs follower to enter.
** A winner will be chosen December 1st via a random number generator.


Good luck to everyone!
I hope you have a Blessed Friday!

11 comments:

  1. I would use the $25 towards a pillowcase dress for Viv, then buy Eva a matching one.. who doesn't love matchy matchy sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had $25 to spend I would buy 3 of the Large cosmetic bags/Diaper Clutches. I would keep one for myself, give one to my sister(who just had a baby), and give one away to a friend who is having a baby!!

    I also liked her on FB!! Even if I don't win I think I will go buy a few of those clutches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green
    floral cosmetic bag....
    for ME ( is that too
    selfish?)! Sweet,
    sweet giveaway!

    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: You know
    that I am a follower : )


    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would purchase a Lovely for my Niece in North Carolina!

    I also Liked her FB!!

    Thanks BIZ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had $25.00 to spend I would get a wet bag and large cosmetic bag and give it to my sister in law who has two small kiddos and loves looking stylish with all her baby gear!! Why not look cute while carrying diapers, bibs, bottles, etc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose a couple of the Cosmetic bags/Diaper Clutches. I could see them coming in handy for all sorts of things when you're a mama! And great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I followed her on FB and showed some love:)



    (You know I'm a follower, this is the only way I could figure out how to post!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would choose this:
    http://www.forevermimi.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=52

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I almost miss this fab giveaway?!? I would totally get one of those super cute Nursing Covers. Since I'm about to be a slave to the boob for at least 6 months, it will come in VERY handy :)

    ReplyDelete