I don't like to hear Christmas music prior to Thanksgiving, but once that Turkey is served...play all the Christmas music you like!
One of my FAVORITE Christmas albums is *NSYNC's Home For Christmas.
It's a guilty pleasure.
I am openly admitting I loved *NSYNC and I went to a concert in middle school.
So without further adieu...I present Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays:
What are your favorite Christmas songs/artists?
Has anyone gotten the new Michael Buble Christmas album?
I have it and I'm pretty sure it'll be showing up at next week's Bob Your Head Wednesday!
I hope you have a Blessed Wednesday!

My guilty pleasure Christmas song is the Chipmunks Hula Hoop song but for serious and true Christmas song would be Oh Holy Night. The verse "Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices! O night divine, the night when Christ was born" gives me goosebumps.
ReplyDeleteYou won the treasure box giveaway! Yaaaaaaaay!
ReplyDelete