I used to think that Bisquick™was only for biscuits or pancakes.
I had never thought of its multiple other uses...until this recipe!
Here is what you will need:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
-2 eggs
-1 cup packed light brown sugar
-2 cups baking mix (aka Bisquick™)
- 1 bag of M&Ms™ or chocolate chips whichever you prefer.
Heat your oven to 325º
Combine and mix the peanut butter and eggs until well blended.
Add in baking mix until moistened.
Gently stir in the M&Ms™
While that is mixing, spray your 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray
Spread mixture into pan and back for 35-40 minutes.
Now here is the big secret.
Put your toothpick in the center to check for done-ness.
Once it comes out clean let your cookie bars cool for a while.
They need to set.
If you cut into these before they are set...you will think they are not done.
I made that mistake...thought they were ruined...and when I came back an hour later I realized they were perfect!
Now enjoy.
These are very peanut buttery
They will satisfy your sweet tooth.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Have a Blessed Thursday!


You know... it's a good thing we don't live close to each other because I'm pretty sure my 30 by 30 goal would be down the drain with all of your amazing yummy recipes. I'm drooling... thank you.
ReplyDeleteYummy! Can't wait to try these. Love your blog. I found you through Becky at Farmgirl Paints Link today - have a blessed weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Sheri!
DeleteThank you so much for stopping by!
I always feel blessed to see a new face :)
oh girl this is perfect for pms week. yum! your blog looks so pretty too btw. love that header:)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteOh this sweet treat will definitely fulfill any sweetness you might be craving!