about family god read it make it contact me

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bob Your Head #17

Sometimes I need a reminder that HE is most important.
That the things of this world mean nothing.
This is a good song to do just that!


I may never be the one that gets a second glance
I may never be the one they call the prettiest
But that’s alright with me

And maybe I don’t follow every crazy passion
Spend all my time trying to get a good reaction
But that’s ok with me

This world is like a trampoline
High and low no in between
Jumping at the chance to please
Everyone but that’s not me


Cause all that matters is
All that matters is
I know your love has set me free
And that’s all that matters to me

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/addison_road/all_that_matters.html ]
Some people tell me to step out and do my own thing
And others say I got to blend in just to be the same
And stop being me

But this shallow world is no longer what I’m made of
I’ve been changed by grace
I’ve been saved by love
What more do I need


*All that matters is
All that matters is
I know your love has set me free
And that’s all that matters to me
(x2)*

My life comes from the One
Who made the stars and brought the sun
He loves me more than these
So I don’t need another identity

Cause all that matters is
All that matters is
I know your love has set me free
And that’s all that matters to me
(X2)





If you are like me, human, capable of making mistakes...it's only natural that from time to time we will let ourselves become part of this world.
I hope this song reminds you of the greatness waiting for us!


I hope you had a Blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the lyrics and
    the message contained
    within.....The video is
    also very fun and whimsical!

    I am glad that you are
    comfortable being YOU;
    I wouldn't want you any
    other way : ) !!

    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete