about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Snicker Salad

Have you been invited to a summer picnic yet?
A spouses work function that required you bring a treat?
A mommies play group where the Mommies would all swoon over you if you treated them to this?
Well here it is!

Here Is What You'll Need:
-1 large tub of light whipped topping
-4 granny smith apples
-1 bag of individual sized Snickers
-1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- milk as per instructions on pudding box

First things first make your pudding and place in fridge to chill while you chop your candy.
I froze my candy bars as it made the task of chopping a bit easier.
Thawed candy is messier.
See how clean it chops!
Now take your pudding, chopped candy, chopped apples and thawed whipped topping and combine them all together.
I mixed the whipped topping and pudding first.
Then I added the other ingredients.
Then I ate it all...okay maybe not all of it.
But I did eat it and I forgot to get a picture of the finished product.
It tastes like a carmel covered apple!
It's so good.

The next time you need to bring a dessert...
I highly suggest this cool treat!

I hope you have a Blessed Tuesday!

1 comment: