Today was one of those days at work when I couldn't wait for it to be 4pm so I could run out the door and start my weekend. I was biting my tongue at work all day attempting to swallow my irritation. I knew that if I responded negatively to the situation nothing good would come of it. So I bite my tongue and worked diligently all day until that glorious 4pm arrived!
![]() |
| My handsome husband waiting to get at the grill! |
Upon arriving home started preparation for dinner. Bud & I don't grill much and living in an apartment means that we have to use a community grill when we do. Since one of our e-mealz this week was Pineapple Chicken Kabobs, Steamed Rice, & Steamed Broccoli we knew we would have to get out and fire up that grill. After 30 minutes of unsuccessful grilling we decided to take the majority of the kabobs back inside and broil them instead, this yielded a much better and quicker result!
| Chicken, Red & Green Peppers, & Pineapple! |
Bud felt bad that we had an unsuccessful grilling experience, but dinner turned out just fine so we can't complain too much. The rest of our night is still up in the air. Bud just went to grab his car from Pep Boys (he was getting an oil change) and then we are headed over to a friends house. Maybe we will all watch a movie or go grab dessert somewhere.
I have yet to finish Eat, Pray, Love but with a full day off tomorrow I highly anticipate some pool/book time. I also have to finish editing pictures from that Body Building Competition I went to last weekend. The individual we know who competed is patiently waiting for a disk of the pictures and I promised to have them to her on Sunday.
My Aunt messaged me on Facebook and said she received my present for Ava's room. Since I made the same thing for my friend Chelsea and she isn't supposed to receive her package until Monday pictures and a description will have to wait. All I can say is that My Aunt LOVED the gift and that it went perfectly in Ava's room! I can't believe I have a cousin who is a newborn....a 25+ year age gap....I feel more like an Aunt in this situation.
![]() |
| This is a photo of Ava's nursery. This was my inspiration for said gift. I can't wait to post pictures! |



No comments:
Post a Comment