about family god read it make it contact me

Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEHIND

It's Sunday morning and I just realized I'm already 1 day behind on writing in my blog everyday for a week.  Don't worry though there wasn't much to miss out on.  Yesterday morning I had a much needed brunch with an old coworker/great friend.  It was such a blessing to catch up with her and see how her life was going and how God had been blessing her family as of lately.
After brunch I headed over to Michael's to pick up some craft supplies.  I am normally a devout Hobby Lobby girl, but I had a coupon for 40% one regularly priced item.  Upon leaving the store I realized that my 40% was taken off a sheet of card stock paper I bought.  Why?  Because everything in the store was on sale and thus the coupon wasn't allowed on those items.  Oh well I spent less than $8 in total on 7 pieces of card stock and scrapbook paper &16oz of tempera paint.
Following brunch was an appointment that I was having conflicting emotions about.  My waxing.  Haha.  I love that I don't have to shave for 3 weeks, but hate the pain that goes with it.  I will say, however, that this being my 2nd time it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it had a month ago.
As I was leaving to head home for the day I received a phone call from someone who saw my ad on craigslist for my Business Calc book and solution manual.  She wanted to meet me and had to take the bus to get to me so I went over to the ACC campus and proceeded to wait from 1:15-2:45 for her to arrive.  Sure it sounds like an incredibly long time to sit and wait for someone, but I had planned on possibly waiting and luckily had my book "Eat, Pray, Love" as well as my blackberry which can keep me amused for hours.  1-1/2 hours later and $80 richer I was able to head home and work on my crafts.  I caught up on my DVR shows, spent some time crafting.  Bud came home at 5 from work and encouraged me to take a nap so that he could get in some "much neeeded" PS3 time.  I slept for about 1-1/2 hours and it was glorious.
Once I was awake we caught up on some SYTYCD as well as an episode of Prison Break that we netflixed.  Around 9pm we made a quick trip to SONIC and picked up a cherry (for me) and strawberry (for him) limeade!  Back home to watch a little more TV, including Jersey Shore, which was nothing that I put on TV, but rather something Bud got sucked into.  Finally, around 10:30 I called it a night and we crawled in bed.  It was a low key Saturday night, but it was just what we needed!
Now it's time to get my act together: shower and go to Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment