After a delicious 3 day weekend we have finally returned to our humble abode.
I can not express in words how awesome this last weekend was, nor can I express how a 3 day weekend left me feeling like I had just taken an entire week off from the world.
This morning for breakfast they brought us:
| Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, & French Toast Sticks w/ Pecans |
| Der Stadt Friedhof is the cemetery where Herman & Elizabeth are buried |
Before hitting the road we decided to stop by a recommended restaurant at The Hanger Hotel called the Airport Diner.
![]() |
| Waiting for his sandwich |
![]() |
| Enjoying a cup of hot tea on a rainy day! |
| Trinity Cemetary |
| William & Emelie |
Upon returning home it was back to business as usual. I unpacked in about 10 minutes and while Bud watched the Texans vs. Redskins I napped. I woke up just in time to watch the last few minutes of the game and watch it go into overtime. It was an intense game!
Bud headed out to squeeze in a little homework he had neglected over our weekend and I started a load of laundry. It's time to get ready for the week and all I can say is that I have the BEST husband in the world. He spoils me and loves me and as we get closer to his graduation/commissioning/first duty station I literally feel us pulling together more and I feel my heart swelling with joy every time I look at him. He makes me so proud!
Originally, I wasn't going to blog while we were at the B&B, but on our way out the door Bud decided to bring his laptop. One of his reasons was that he knew I could use it to update my blog, he said he knew I liked doing it and thus he liked that I liked it. I love that man!
I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday night.



That photo of the diner is so cool!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful weekend! Glad you had a great time!