They aren't rules set by anyone but myself, so I don't know if I can really say I broke them.
But for the sake of this blog entry....I broke the rules.
Point in case:
21 Day Challenge (8/25-9/14)
1.) No diet soda.
2.) Exercise for 30 minutes everyday.
3.) Read Bible everyday.
4.) Blog/Journal everyday.
5.) Read 3 books.
What did I do after work today....
Well I didn't work out, no time. I had to come home walk the boys and shower. There was a new exhibit opening at the museum that Bud works at w/ free dinner & drinks. No time to workout. After that we had to go to TGIF to hang out with ROTC cadets. I shouldn't say we had to, we wanted to make an appearance. After TGIF Bud treated me to a movie, where we shared a GIANT diet coke.
![]() |
| Except for the overuse of the F-word (I really dislike cussing). This movie was hilarious and entertaining! I laughed enough to make up for how bad The American was last weekend. |
I didn't read my Bible today. The only reading I did today was everyone else's blogs while at work. So I broke the rules. It's 11:51 pm and I am dead tired. Time to hit the hay.
Tomorrow, I will wake up and work out. I'll post my first book review for BookSneeze. I may even post a 2nd blog on my Boo-tiful Rag Wreath Tutorial. Please have a blessed evening!


I've learned the hard way that having rules just make me want to break them. That being said having goals is good. Just make sure they are obtainable and schedule them in to succeed. You have really good ones. Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it? Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete