Yesterday...haha! I seriously thought I was still being held to this today!
But when I looked back at my calendar I noticed I said it would go from 8/25-9/14.
Oh well, I did an extra day beyond what was planned.
How did I do though based on my 1st-21st days?
1.) No diet soda.- 19 days out of 21 days = 90.5%
2.) Exercise for 30 minutes everyday.- 19 days out of 21 days = 90.5%
3.) Read Bible everyday. 100%
4.) Blog/Journal everyday.- 100%
5.) Read 3 books.- Well I'm 1/2 through my 3rd book so 2.5 books out of 3 = 83.3%
OVERALL GRADE = 92.86%
An A- for all my hardwork. I'm so proud of myself.
Now that I've officially continued onto day 22 I might want to set up a few new guidelines for what I expect of myself. The previous ones weren't too demanding, but with work and extracurricular activities it can be a tight fit somedays. So as for my new guidelines hmmm....
1.) I'm going to stick with the NO DIET SODA, it wasn't that difficult and I have probably been more hydrated in the last 3 weeks because of it.
2.) Exercising 30 minutes 4x a week. 7 days a week was rough. I'm not saying that I won't do 5 or 6 days, but Fridays are next to impossible to fit in a workout. Mostly because after work on Fridays I meet up with Eric and ROTC peeps and we hang out until I'm ready to pass out from exhaustion. Also I have a few things coming up that might make a workout impossible. September 27th I'm taking a intro to sewing class from 6:30 pm-10pm and every Monday night in November from 6-8 I'll be taking a digital photography class. Plus I read somewhere that it's good to have rest days.
3.) Read Bible everyday. I'm going to keep up with this one. As a Christian I need to be well versed and I need to learn God's word.
4.) Blog/Journal everyday. I think I'll be able to do this 90% of the time. However, I do anticipate some weekends when Bud & I will be out of town that will hinder me from accessing a computer. So I'll just have to make my posts bigger and better when I get home!
5.) Read 3 books. I almost succeeded on this one, however, according to that 8 books in 8 weeks goal I set for myself. I'm already 1 week and 1 book behind. So I'm just going to change this to say that I should def. try to read for fun everyday!
![]() |
| I LOVE all the time I get to spend with my husband! He is my BEST friend! My helpmate! |


those are great goals and you did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteabout my hat... I'm almost embarrassed to tell you... it's a true religion.