about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bad News...

I'm sitting at my desk...wait let me back up.
Every single morning I listen to 96.7 the Bobby Bones Show (it's a guilty pleasure, my junk radio).  After 10 am I switch my desk radio over to 105.9 The River, it's the only Christian (Family Friendly) radio station that I know of A.) in Austin and B.) that my desk radio can pick up and C.) the only radio station I listen to on my way home and whenever I'm in the car at night or on the weekends!
Back to my desk...
I'm sitting at my desk when all of a sudden they announce that tomorrow is The River's last day (Obviously I have missed the weeks of previous announcements).  I got choked up!  What will I do now.  No more Family Friendly Radio...no more John Tesh Radio Show & his "Intelligence for Your Life"! 
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it I'm moving!!

Sorry Minor Melt Down!  I'm not actually going to move...well not yet...(and NO I won't tell you where yet.  You just have to wait until Christmas).
Okay so starting Monday 105.9 will have officially been bought out...and if I heard correctly "The Spirit of Austin" is replacing them.  I can't find anything on this station....I am HOPING they are a Christian radio station.  I need worship music, especially at work when I sometimes want to strangle people, sorry I didn't want ya'll to know I have my moments of insanity...but it's out now no denying it...only dealing with.

On a happier note here are a couple of shots I took of the boys today....they make me giggle.
Waiting for someone to throw the ball!  How can this not make you smile!
I'm pretty sure Cappy is laughing AT me.  Hahaha!  I Love my Big Boy!

I hope everyone has a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment