about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, September 27, 2010

Between sleepy & exhausted

Today I am somewhere between sleepy and exhausted. 

Sleep-y: adjective- of or showing drowsiness.
Exhausted: verb- to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person.

So what is the word that describes what I'm feeling today? 
To make matters worse after leaving the house today I realized it was COLD outside.
Seriously it was 51 degrees and I was wearing a tank top and a short sleep blouse.
Fortunately, I also had my sweater in the car and when I got to work I put another sweater on.
So 4 layers later and I'm starting to feel better, although all I really want is to go home and crawl back into my big comfy bed:
So warm, so cozy, so perfect
But no luck.  I am trying my best not to take any time off from work.  I'm trying my best to save it up for the end of May when Eric comissions and I have 2 weddings that I'll be in and I'll have moving to plan for.  So I can't just go home early and sleep, because I'm trying to be good.  So I'll struggle through this 8.5 hour work day and then....I still can't go home.
Why?
Well silly me didn't know I would be feeling this way today and a few weeks back I signed up for a Beginning Sewing Class that is from 6:30-10pm tonight.  Before I go to that I'll swing my my friends house to drop off a belated baby shower present.  So there is no rest for this weary body.  At least not until I crawl into bed at 10:30 tonight and raise my truce flag.
I hope everyone has a blessed Monday & I can't wait to tell you all about my sewing class in tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment