about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Diaries #2

Just a quick update on how things are going here!
This is me March 13th at 11 weeks.
This is me April 17th at 16 weeks.
I definitely have a bump.
I have another Dr's appointment tomorrow at which point I'll be given the paperwork request for my ultrasound that will tell us the gender.
Unfortunately I won't be allowed to fill that request until closer to 19-20 weeks.
Arg...waiting is so hard to do!
Does anyone have any guesses as to what we are having?
I still have it in my head that this is a little boy, I also think we will have baby early...maybe 9/30?
My mom made her guesses already- She says it'll be a boy born 9/15 weighing in at 8lb14oz
Her friend Monica (whom I've never met so this makes me giggle) thinks it's also a boy who'll be born 9/26 weighing in at 7lb3oz.
I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

In other baby news:
I'm feeling SO SO much better.
No more queasiness everyday.
Still battling a few food aversions.
Not nearly as exhausted, but still requiring a few impromptu naps.
Also, despite the fact that I'm starting to show can you believe that it still hasn't hit me?
That's right I still can't believe I'm pregnant.
Right now it just seems like none of my clothes fit.
I think once I feel that little one in there only then will it hit me.
Let's hope that's soon!!!

I hope you all had a Blessed Monday!

6 comments:

  1. You are glowing!! I love you little baby bump!! My sister is 24 weeks and she isn't even showing this much yet!! I am going to guess a boy, just because I know no one that is having a girl and I know A LOT of pregnant women!! Food aversions stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup definitely a baby bump now!
    Im gonna guess boy too--its the year of the boy it seems! Check out the chinese gender calendar thing, it was right for me both times!
    As for clothes, dresses are an easy option or get one of those bands that go over your jeans so you can wear them unbuttoned (Target sells a cheaper version). Or do what I did--hair tie through the belt loops haha!!
    So excited for you STILL lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's a big belly... lol j/k. I got so big with #1 baby that I looked like a different person. your doing marvelous and look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie!
    Got home this
    afternoon and will
    be catching up for
    a few days. Loved
    your post about your
    friend's baptism : )
    Your bump is as
    adorable as you are.
    And I think it's a girl.
    Just a hunch.
    We talked boy names,
    but don't think you
    mentioned any for girls??
    I'm going to love watching
    from afar!
    xx Suzanne
    PS: Already plotting
    next year's b-day trip.
    Possibly Asheville.
    Wonder if that is far
    from where you'll be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!!! I am SO behind on my google reader that I just saw that you're pregnant. Congrats congrats congrats!!!! SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always make my guess from the initial heart beat. It has been right for everyone I know. 150ish range is boy and 160ish range is girl. The initial heart rate for a girl is biologically higher (on average).

    I noticed someone mentioned the Chinese calendar. It was wrong for me with my first, but it was still fun to check it. :)

    ReplyDelete