Sunday turned out to be even busier, but still awesome.
Bud decided we would tune into Church from home so we hooked the laptop up to the tv and snuggled into the couch to listen to the message.
That's the amazing thing about our church, they broadcast live online so no one has an excuse to miss church.
After church I jumped in the shower and then squeezed in a Skype date with my Dad.
Before I knew it I had to run across the street to Red's, where we were having our 3rd Annual Hat & Glove luncheon.
![]() |
| I liked my hat this year, but my dress almost didn't fit! I didn't think about the fact that I'm growing another person inside me right now and all my clothes are starting to get a tad bit tight! |
![]() |
| Here is our group shot! |
Bud & I were off to do some registering for Bitsy Hitzy!
![]() |
| I didn't realize how stressful a baby registry could be. Honestly I think we spent an HOUR looking at strollers.... |
![]() |
| Bud thought he broke the stroller. He couldn't get it to open back up. Turns out there was a little safety latch on the side that he needed to undo. |
That's right, it was our Anniversary....7 Amazingly Awesome Wonderful God-Blessed Years!
Most years we do something really fun for our anniversary:
| Our 2 Year Anniversary we took our 2nd cruise and went scuba diving for the first time! |
![]() |
| Our 3rd Year Anniversary.... |
| ....we got tattoos |
| Our 4th Year Anniversary.... |
| ....we went skydiving! |
| Our 5 Year Anniversary we did a photo shoot! |
| Our 6 Year Anniversary we rented a motorcycle and rode down to Fredericksburg, admiring the wildflowers the whole way! |
![]() |
| and we did another photo shoot with our favorite photographer! |
Well this year I wanted to go horseback riding in the hill-country...that is until someone mentioned that might be a bad idea since I'm expecting.
Sure enough, I looked it up and it's a big No No!
Arg....I had thought about a hot air balloon ride, but I'd been so queasy I'd hate the thought of being up that high and not feeling well...so we settled this year.
![]() |
| We simple went to Joe's Crabshack and proceeded to STUFF ourselves |
![]() |
| on as much crab as we possibly could. We finished off with a piece of key-lime pie and although it wasn't nearly as adventurous or daring as years past, it was perfect. |
I can say it was perfect, because I got to spend it with my best friend, the man that God blessed me with!
And I guess as far as doing something daring or adventurous....maybe growing a human is more daring than anything we've ever done before!
Plus there is always next year to horseback ride or hot air balloon in North Carolina...we have quite a few years of marriage ahead of us!
I hope you all had a Blessed Thursday!









look like a fun day! and holy cow...you guys are crazy!! sky diving?!?! not this year, huh? :) glad you had a great anniversary.
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of time to register!!! You are way ahead of the game!! I didn't register with Lacey until I was 26 or so weeks. With Miles I didn't register with him until he was here. LOL It looks like you 2 had a wonderful anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually don't have a ton of time to register. My first shower is May 15th. I'll be 20 weeks along. We have to do it before all the ROTC friends head to new bases or go home for the summer!!! Crazy times!
ReplyDeletewhat fun and memorable anniversary's!! I love, love that hat and just bought one like it the other day :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, you guys do it up right!!
ReplyDeleteThe most adventurous anniversary
that we've had SO FAR was a trip
to Paris for our tenth. Glad that you
are feeling well. You look just
beautiful!!
Happy Weekend,
xx Suzanne
Wow! This makes our anniversaries look pathetic. We are lucky if we even make it to dinner and a movie. Of course, we had a two week old baby in the mix on our 1st anniversary. :) The 2nd, we did nothing. This last one...we finally made it to that dinner and movie. You have inspired me to try to celebrate our anniversaries a little more. :)
ReplyDelete