I had lunch plans with a good friend RK.
We ate at Magnolia Cafe and we both ordered the Royal French Toast!
It was really good catching up with her.
She's been crazy busy between working and her Sign Language Classes.
She's set to be done with all those classes and start her internship next spring.
After lunch I stopped by Bud's work to say hi and then it was off to Whole Foods to pick up some FRESH BEAUTIFUL fruit for our picnic.
When I got home I nap was much needed and when I awoke I quickly straightened up and packed the "picnic basket".
TV & KS as well as KS & AT came by and we all had a picnic at the park area in the front of our complex.
Each couple brought their own main course and a side to share.
Miss KS brought a delicious corn dip.
Miss AT brought chips for the dip.
I brought a lot of fresh fruit and homemade fruit dip.
But did I get any pictures?
No.
I'm a slacker.
But I think sometimes it's okay to just enjoy the company.
Afterwards Mr KS & AT headed out and we went with TV & Miss KS to Threadgills to see Mingo Fishtrap.
TV & Miss KS introduced us to them about a year ago.
Here is a video of them performing at the same location we went to a year ago:
And here are TV & Miss KS enjoying the music:
![]() |
| Less than 2 months until their big day!! Bud & I are so excited to be a part of their wedding party! |
![]() |
| Nice job getting the sign in the picture KS! We love Mingo Fishtrap! |
Bud got me out on the dance floor once and maybe I should learn to let loose and get out there more.
I know it would make him happy.
Overall it was a GREAT day and a GREAT night!
I love when we get to hang out with awesome friends!
I hope you had a Blessed Tuesday!



you look sooo cute! happy and cute:) fun day.
ReplyDelete