about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, May 7, 2012

Buttery, Lemony, Italiany Shrimp!

Oh Pinterest, you strike again!
I follow Becky of Farmgirl Paints, both on her blog and her Pinterest!
A few weeks back I saw her pin this delicious-ness!

Upon seeing it I knew I needed to make it myself!
And share it with you!

Here is What You'll Need:
-1 or 2 bags of Shrimp (you choose the size...I prefer Extra Large)
-1 stick of butter
-1 lemon sliced
-1 package of dried italian seasoning
Thaw your Shrimp by placing it in a strainer and running it under cold water evenly.
Heat your oven to 350ยบ
Wrap a cookie sheet in aluminum foil (trust me it'll save you massive amounts of clean up)
Place your stick of butter on cookie sheet and stick in the oven for 4-5 minutes while the butter melts.
While that's melting...slice up your lemon
Layer the lemon on the melted butter and then start to lay out your shrimp as pictured below.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
That's all the time it takes.
I served this wonderful dinner on a bed of rice with a side of cheese broccoli! 
This is a SUPER simple recipe.
Bud and I scarfed it down and I felt like I was eating restaurant leftovers, because I couldn't believe I had made shrimp that was so succulent and tasty.

Enjoy!

I hope you have a Blessed Monday!

3 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely delicious. I am going to try this later in the week, thank you for sharing it with us. I also want to thank you for stopping by Inspirations by D. I enjoyed your visit. I have also emailed you about pinching a plant:-) Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds {and looks!}
    fabulous, Biz!!

    I wish the rest of my
    crew liked shrimp as
    much as I do. I'm like
    Forest Gump's friend,
    Bubba.....I like it ANY
    way you can think of!

    Happy new week. Miss
    you and think of you, often!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this recipe out. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete