Here Is What You'll Need:
I figured that the best way to explain how to make rosettes was to show you.
So for the first time ever I made a VLOG!
So for the first time ever I made a VLOG!
I am not quite sure what I'm doing with my lips...I think it was a nervous twitch..so weird, I apologize!
**DISCLAIMER** Be careful, it is very easy to burn yourself with the hot glue.
I, in fact, did burn my thumb in the making of this video.
My husband told me I was like a duck.
I remained cool on the surface, but underneath I was yelling about my burnt thumb!
Also, just one more time, Thank You Bud for playing the role of videographer! You ROCK!!
IF you should burn yourself and you find that you don't have any burn cream in the house (I apparently didn't...it's since been added to the grocery list)...run to your summer box (I assume you keep your summer supplies in a box...I could be wrong)...find your aloe vera sunburn gel/lotion and apply liberally! I did a combination of ice pack and the above pictured aloe gel with Lidocaine for about an hour and miraculously the next day my thumb didn't show any signs of the burn.
I wish I would have thought to use it the week prior when I last burned a finger!
Hopefully this tip will help you...actually I hope you don't have to use this tip.
Happy gluing!
If you have previously made something using rosettes or if you decide to make something with rosettes please leave a comment with a link so that I can come see what you've done!
If there are any questions or any parts that I didn't explain well enough please leave a comment and I will reply so everyone understands better!
I hope you enjoyed my first VLOG.
Have a Blessed Thursday!
***In the event that any of my followers are deaf please feel free to shoot me an email and I'll send you a transcript of the video.***


Thanks for the great tutorial! I'll be making your spring wreath and making rosettes for my girls' headbands.
ReplyDelete