Hey Everyone!
I made a batch of these for Bud to bring to work and he came home with rave reviews.
One guy even stated they were his new FAVORITE cookie!
So if you are looking for a recipe that will make you feel pretty popular this is it!
Here Is What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
-2 Hershey Bars
-2 packages of graham crackers
-1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough
Preheat your oven to 375ยบ
Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper
In a bowl mix your cookie dough and marshmallows.
I honestly just wanted to eat it now as I mixed, but I practiced self control!
Break your graham crackers in half and lay out 20 squares on your baking sheet.
Now scoop a tablespoon of dough onto each cracker.
Yummy!
I liked to mash the dough down just a little bit.
Now put these in the oven for 5 minutes.
While the cookies are baking break your Hershey bar into pieces.
After 5 minutes pull the cookies out....you'll see the marshmallows have started to melt.
Place a Hershey piece into the center of each cookie.
Return to the oven for 5-7 more minutes...
...or until the edges transition to a golden brown.
Allow them to cool on a wire rack and then devour them!
They are so yummy and a super special treat for those moments when a campire s'more isn't quite in reach.
I hope you had a Blessed Tuesday!


I was thinking the other day, I really need to start eating better, but then I come and find this recipe! I'll start next week...
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is something I need to make!!!! Drooling here!
ReplyDelete