about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baking made easy!

I have a yummy treat to share today!
These sugary melt in your mouth treats take no time what-so-ever to make!

What You'll Need:
- 1/4 c COLD butter
-1/4 c sugar
-1/4 c brown sugar
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-1/8 tsp salt
-1/2 cup flower
-1 can of crescent rolls
-1/2 c powdered sugar
-1 Tbsp softened butter
-1-1/4 tsp vanilla
-1-1/2 Tbsp milk

1st things 1st.... Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
 -Combine your sugars, cinnamon, salt & flower
 -Add butter to your dry mix
 Place your 8 crescent rolls on a naked (non-greased) cookie sheet
 Sprinkle your butter/dry mix concoction over the crescent rolls.
**you will have quite a bit of remaining mix so if you wanted to make 2 batches I believe there would be plenty to cover both.
Now place these in the oven for about 9 minutes..you know your oven better than I do so you may need +/- a minute

Next for the sugary syrup!
 Mix your powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and milk well.
 Place in a zip lock bag and cut the corner off when ready to use.
 Once you've removed your crescent rolls from the oven you can cut them if you so desire.
 There is no rhyme or reason to how I cut mine.
Next I placed them on a pretty plate and doused them with the sugary syrup!
Don't these look yummy?!
They are super easy to make which is both good and bad.
**Bad if you are trying to stay away from sweets!

I hope you had a Blessed Tuesday!

1 comment: