about family god read it make it contact me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big Plans

Well that is one way to ring in the New Year....take a 1 week break from blogging and come back refreshed and ready to take on the world!
I'm back and things are a little different around these parts as of today.
Bud left this morning for 9 weeks of schooling for his job.
9 weeks without my hubby is a bummer, but Bitsy and I will take this time to develop a daily routine and schedule.

Also I'm going to take this time to tackle a few posts/projects/books that I've been considering for a while!
In order to keep myself accountable to these posts/projects/books I'm going to compile my lists here and link back each time I complete one of them!
It'll be a nice way to see how far I've come and how much I'm able to do while Bud is away.
So let's get started...

Posts I'd like to write:
Books I'd like to read:
So there it is.
My lists of posts/books/projects that I'd like to get started and some things finished before Bud returns mid-March.
Let's see how far I get.
Another thing I am hoping to get done this week is the finishing touches to send off for the complete of my blog makeover!
I'm so excited for the big reveal!

I hope you all had a Blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... 9 weeks is a long time. I'll be praying for all three of you. Hope it goes by quickly, but enjoy your one-on-one time with Bitsy and tackling that (ridiculously ambitious! :)) project list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow you're going to be busy woman!! can't wait to see all you get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 weeks without Bud?! :( Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy! Heaven is For Real is an amazing book. You will finish it fast. I couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete